- Only items that are not on sale or damaged are eligible for a return. If your purchase meets these requirements and it has not been 14 days since your package has been delivered, please contact our support team with your return request.
- Please include in the subject "Return Order #___"
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a refund confirmation email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of business days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL UNLESS COVERED ABOVE.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you provided us a wrong address or missing information in your mailing address and your shipment goes missing, we are not responsible for the lost package. Most of the time, the shipments come back to us and we ship it back to the correct address with no extra cost.
If the tracking number shows that the package is delivered at the wrong address you provided us, we are not responsible for any further actions.
If you wish to cancel an order BEFORE it has been shipped you will incur a 15% handling, this will be deducted from any refund, if requested. If your order has been shipped then your request for cancelation will be denied.
If you have received your package that was damaged in transit, please do let us know. While we are not responsible for items damaged by USPS, we will do our best to accommodate you and may be able to help.